DO... for educators equips teachers and external experts with lesson guidance, plans and materials to deliver quality RSE in schools
The DO… resources can help enhance your lessons to give students the RSE they want and need
They have been created to help you deliver modern, quality RSE in your school.
Use the menu provided to explore what DO… has to offer. You’ll find self-reflection exercises and lesson guidance to help you prepare to teach, followed by interesting lesson plans with useful stimulus to help you deliver engaging RSE.
RSE for Schools is a private Facebook group created exclusively for UK teachers:
- Access peer-to-peer advice as we move towards statutory RSE
- Share ideas and experiences on teaching great RSE in schools
- Learn how colleagues have approached their objectives
- Access links, resources and useful tools
- Free access to expert support
- Participate in member only discussion threads on the key topics