DO... for school leaders provides useful information to help introduce or update quality RSE in schools
The DO… resources can help you introduce or evaluate the RSE programme in your school
Whether starting from scratch or revising your school's programme, these resources have been created to help you introduce quality RSE to your school and give your RSE coordinators and teachers valuable support.
Use the menu provided to explore what DO… can offer you, including documents to help you set your RSE policy and lesson guidance, as well as plans and stimulus for your teachers.
RSE for Schools is a private Facebook group created exclusively for UK teachers:
- Access peer-to-peer advice as we move towards statutory RSE
- Share ideas and experiences on teaching great RSE in schools
- Learn how colleagues have approached their objectives
- Access links, resources and useful tools
- Free access to expert support
- Participate in member only discussion threads on the key topics